Thursday, October 19, 2006

Back.. still committed

Just the last few months were committed to the land of crazyyy.

So, you're wondering, how much did I pack back on?

Not sure. I refused to look at the scale - but about two months ago I realized I just couldn't keep doing the yo-yo thing.

I just can't.

And while my self-esteem is great, my health is tipping over to the dark side. (Yes, the dark side. This is the shadow my fat belly creates - similar to what astronauts see when they slingshot around the back of the moon.)

My Gazelle and me are buds again. I dropped Gwen Stephani as a trainer - she was just bananas. That was too much for me. It's all great until my knees crackle, snap and pop.

Occasionally Xena the Warrior princess hangs around for my workout. She's a very different energy -- and often it seems, amazingly warrior like.

So, realizing I could not do this alone and after hearing everyone exclaim they lost x amount of weight on the program and seeing their happy euphoric smiles - I decided to kerplunk down the monthly bucks and join Weight Watchers.

This of course being a couple of months after I tried to cut back on caloric, fatoric junk food on my own.

So far so good.

Hovering back in the 250's. I do mean hovering - 259.4.

Not too flabby eh.

0 comments: