Sunday, October 23, 2005

South Beach Diet: Day 3

The Cravings
Today is starting off much better than yesterday. I hope the worst of the sugar/carb cravings has passed. Last night was a bitch. I was cranky, moody and had no patience. I know, because my family told me so.

I reallllllly wanted something sweet. Sugar-free jello wasn't cutting it, but it was better than nothing. I tried making the Ricotta Creme vanilla recipe, but halfway through creating it I realized I had no vanilla. So I put some sugar-free hot cocoa powder in there instead. It tasted a bit like crap. But I ate it anyways. Later I had a mug of sugar-free cocoa. It may not be on the list, but it did save me from driving down to Sonic and getting a big ass frozen treat. I felt better after that.

Weight Loss
I have no idea if I lost weight. I've got a crappy scale and I'd have to lose 20 pounds before it registered a noticable difference. I also am too lazy or forgetful to weigh daily or even weekly. I do notice my shirts are a bit looser. That's good enough for me. It's either from this diet or exercising. Something's working - so I'll keep plodding forward.

0 comments: